Kiwidivers : PADI Tec Trimix Courses
PADI Tec Trimix Courses
With training dives to a maximum depth of 90 meters, you will learn the skills to take your diving to extreme limits.
A number of training options are available, and each course is customized to meet a particular dive mission. Talk to us now about preparing a course for you.
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Minimum of 150 logged dives.
- PADI Rescue Diver certification or equivalent,
- PADI Tec Trimix 65 certification or equivalent (for Trimix 90 course).
- Signed medical statement from a physician within past 12 months.
Kiwidivers : PADI Tec Trimix 65 Course
You will learn:
- Applicable depth ranges
- Trimix exposure planning
- How to select the correct mixture
- Argon inflation
- How to handle 3 or 4 deco cylinders
- Decompression models
- Emergency procedures
- Decompression software and multi gas computers
PADI Tec Trimix 65 Course
If you want to explore depths beyond 50 meters the PADI Tec 65 course expands on the skills you have already mastered as a certified technical diver during your Tec Deep Diver course and applies a new gas mix of Helium, Nitrogen & Oxygen (Trimix).
Diving deep raises a number of issues. Nitrogen narcosis, Maxiaximim PPo2 of Oxygen and gas density being among a few. This is where breathing Trimix can help us. Helium is less narcotic. In this course, you learn about selecting the right blend of gasses to make deeper dives safely. There are, of course, some downsides as well that you will learn how to manage.
The PADI Tec 65 course is designed for divers already certified and experienced in technical deep decompression diving who want to expand their skills to reach deeper depths. The course will allow you to extend your bottom times to a maximum of 65 meters using Trimix and 2 decompression gasses.
With this course, you will learn to extend your depth range to dive to a maximum depth of 65 meters. On successful completion, you will qualify to make multi-stop decompression dives on Trimix with an oxygen content of 18% or more and employ Enriched Air and oxygen for accelerated decompression
PADI Tec Trimix 65 allows you to extend your depth beyond the limits of what is possible on air or nitrox. Whilst this is a huge benefit for those wanting to explore the depths, it is vital that you know how to do it properly as diving trimix comes with its own unique safety considerations.
Kiwidivers : PADI Tec Trimix 90 Course
You will learn:
- Gas selection options, particularly deco gases and depth ranges
- How to handle up to four decompression cylinders
- Exposure planning and argon inflation systems
- Emergency Procedures
- The use of multi-gas trimix computers
- Bubble models, deep stops and decompression theory
PADI Tec Trimix 90 Course
The PADI Tec Trimix course is the follow-up for the Tec 50 or Tec Trimix 65 course and can be run concurrently with the Tec Trimix 65 course at Kiwidivers in Phuket Thailand. The certification is the final stage in the PADI Technical Diver open circuit path. It is designed with deep exploration in mind and this class extends on the Tec Trimix 65 course extending your range to a depth of 90m using hypoxic gases.
The PADI Tec Trimix course prepares the extreme diver to further explore the world of technical deep diving and introduces divers to the use of travel gases and team protocol for deep Trimix dives beyond 65m. During the course, you’ll make dives as deep as 90 meters however the methodology applies to dives well beyond that. As you gain experience with the skills and procedures learned you will find there are few limits.
During this course you will:
- Plan and execute between three to eight dives (depending upon whether you enter the course as a Tec 50 diver or Tec Trimix 65 diver) using EANX and Trimix blends.
- Use decompression software to create custom dive tables and dive plans.
- Make training dives as deep as 90 meters.
This course is only suitable for the highly experienced tec diver but if are one of these people and you are looking to dive to extreme depths and visit places that few others have been then the PADI Tec Trimix course is what you are looking for.